Thursday, March 20, 2008

Theological Worldview Quiz

I took a theology quiz a few days ago, I tested out as an "Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan." Seeing as how I pastor in conservative holiness church whose denomination's mission statement is to "spread scriptural holiness across the land," I am glad I didn't score in the "Modern Liberal" category, or else I may have been excommunicated!

Why don't you take the quiz yourself, to see where your theological worldview falls. Come back and leave a comment, and let me know how you scored.

Here are my results:




What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.


Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan



96%

Fundamentalist



93%

Reformed Evangelical



75%

Neo orthodox



71%

Emergent/Postmodern



57%

Roman Catholic



54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal



39%

Classical Liberal



36%

Modern Liberal



14%


No comments: